Saturday, May 12, 2007

Finally .............Vix's Bday present


..........Here it is!..............Its been with Vix for a couple of weeks but Im only now getting around to showing you all what I made. Its a table centre (measured about 30cm square). I used a Bronwyn Hayes design as inspiration. Vix said she had the "perfect" home for it so that's great!.


Now Im working on the Prim Treasures Secret Santa surprise project. That would be working on what to make - so it will be a surprise for me as well - LOL!

Off to Soccer now and then to working bee at Scout Den but hopefully will be able to fit in some time to sew between getting home for those activities and going out to dinner.


4 comments:

Helen said...

Thats a lovely gift De, Vix must be very pleased.

I came into your blog to be naughty and ask whether you were going to put in any more project piccies but you beat me to it. lol

Well done.

Helen

Lynda said...

Sure is lovely De. Did you use a variegated thread? Trust Helen to be cheeky.

De said...

Yeah thanks for that Helen!

Lynda - yes its variegated - Needle Necessities - lovely thread to stitch with!

Sarah said...

Beautiful De!! I bet Vix didnt mind it being late...... I have never used varigated thread - only for quilting.