Thursday, June 14, 2007

Backpack



This wasnt on the list of things to do but last week when we had our really rainy day and it wasnt fit to do anything else I thought I would make it up. Ive had the pattern for a couple of years and have just never got around to doing it. I decided to put a stitchery on the pocket rather than just a constrasting fabric which is what they had done in the pattern. The stitchery pattern is an Angels in Disguise pattern from their Redwork Annie BOM. I just reduced the size of it.




The bag itself is huge - holds heaps - and I added extra pockets on the inside and also one of those key clips so I dont have to worry about rumaging for the keys when Im using it.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely bag, adore your stitchery you used on the pocket.

kristy said...

Love it DE!
Rainy days are great for sewing aren't they.

Anonymous said...

Just whipped it up did we, very nice De aand seems a handy size as well

Sarah said...

You have been busy!! Great job :)

Roseanne said...

I love big bags . U can fit a lot more in to them !!!!lol

Helen said...

Great job De, should be able to fit lots of fabric shopping in that bag.

Helen

Jen said...

Great bag De. Love the stripe fabric.

Cath Ü said...

Hi a friend told me about your bag.. I just wanted to say it looks fabulous and I love all the Redwork Annie pics.. Loved them from the day I drew them....
Cath Ü
Cath from Angels in Disguise......