Saturday, August 11, 2007

Prim Treasures Swap - July 2007

It really was just like Christmas when we all were online opening our presents on the 25th July! Below is what I made and sent to Homespun Di :


The bag (a Hatched and Patched design):






























The Cushion cover (a Mum's Moment design)











For the surprise I decided to make this Angel Swag. Its a Natalie Bird design which was in one of the Express Publications magazines a while back













And this is the Christmas ornie which was in another Express magazine.








And here are the most beautiful gifts that I received from Christine (Fairy Vitamin C):







I really loved being part of this swap and Im looking forward to the next one. Opening day for that is Christmas day which I guess will be here before we know it!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have seen the things in the "flesh" you made for Di, and they are just soooo beautiful De!! Di said that bag by Hatched and Patched is just ideal for her knitting, so I was thinking of making my Nan one for Xmas - if I get time LOL!! And didnt you get spoilt from Christine!! Razzy made that ruler bag for Di last year. All beautiful.... lucky girl xx

Jen said...

You did well with what you received as well as with what you made. All are just lovely.