Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Where has the time gone.............?????

Oh boy - I knew it had been awhile since I had made a post but it was way back in March!

Ive been busy doing that life stuff!

Here's what has been keeping me super busy for the past 6 weeks::::::::



Its not my foot - thankfully!!!!!! I decided to take the kids to the park on Mother's Day and Cameron fell off the flying fox! Today the cast was removed and all broken bits have healed nicely!!!!




Before that I had actually completed a project:







Its the quilt top - Phoebe's Garden designed by Faeries in My Garden. I got this a a block of the month a couple of years ago! Im really happy with the end result and now I just need to choose a backing fabric and get stuck into the quilting! Perfect weather for it at the moment.


I will try really hard to get back here soon!
De



4 comments:

Lynda said...

"Phoebe's Garden" is so pretty - love the wellies. Great to read that Cameron's leg has healed well.

Vickie said...

great too see you back in blogland De,your "phoebes Garden" is very nice
cheers Vickie

Helen said...

Very pretty quilt De, great to see your work.

Helen

PS... you have been nominated for an award so pop on over to my blog for more info...

Roseanne said...

De were have you been no blogging going on her for some time.