Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to ..............



ME!!!!!!


Today is my birthday! 38 - wow!


Spent the day not doing much at all - which is what its all about I reckon! Becca and Cam had a tae kwon do demonstration to attend so after they were deposited there Alysa and I went to the shopping centre! The only thing we brought was lunch. Then off to spotlight to purchase some DMC for a project for a special someone whose birthday it is soon and I got some calico as well - can never have enough of that stuff!


For dinner we treated ourselves to chinese takeaway from the little shop around the corner - yummo!


To help you all celebrate with me I think I might do a small giveaway! Im not sure what yet but it will be something handmade so if you would like to receive my birthday present to you just leave me a comment. I will randomly select two winners in two weeks


To all that are having a birthday really soon - hope its a great one!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday De, glad to see you had a fairly lazy day.

Enjoy the rest of your day

Sarah said...

Welcome back to blogland De!!
And happy birthday for yesterday, sounds like you had a good relaxing day.
x Sarah

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday - Glad to see you back in blogland. I'm new to blogland myself but, have really enjoyed it.
Glad you had a relaxing Birthday.

keslyn said...

Happy Birthday for Sunday,sounds like you had an enjoyable day. Keep those posts coming.........
Kerry

kristy said...

Hey De!!
Welcome back! and happy birthday for the 9th. I thought you had caught my disease (I have not blogged since last July...lol.
Glad to see you are still stitching.
Big Hugs, Kristyxx

Vickie said...

Hello De, nothing better than a trip too spotlight on your b-day..and a nice relaxing day is kewl..how come it's always the little chinese shops round the corner that have the yummiest food..cheers Vickie

Helen said...

Glad you had a good day on the 9th,a nice easy day is very enjoyable.

Helen

Roseanne said...

happy Birthday De Welcome back in blogland. Nice to see you putting you feet up and having time to your self.After All that`s what birthdays are all about time to your self

Jen said...

Better late than never. Seems you had a great birthday.

Jenny