Friday, March 7, 2008

A lot has been happening.............

I havent posted on my blog for ages! Sorry to those that think Ive dropped off the face of the earth.

A lot has been going on in my life - most of which Im not going to blog about. If you really want to know - email me.

I have managed to fit in some sewing time and that has been my escape. Ive made some birthday presents and fulfilled my requirements for this year's Prim Treasures swaps so far (ok - its only been one this year!).

I will get around to posting some photos very shortly of all that I have been busy with.

At the moment I have just discovered on Lynnette Anderson's Blog that she is giving away a BOM pattern for her Noah's Ark Quilt! The bunnies are very cute so I cant wait to see the rest. I have just printed out the pattern and will add it to the list of things to do - which is growing very quickly I might add.

Off to do the boring stuff (housework) and then perhaps a little stitching time on the next Prim Treasures swap (Cinderberry Stitches design) all before work at 4.30pm

4 comments:

keslyn said...

Hi De, glad to see you are back in blogland, looking forward to seeing your photos of what you have been up to, take care
Kerry

Heidi said...

Hey Girl... Happy Brithday for the 9th... OMG your blog is great and the stuff you have been making!! I'm not sure how far I will get with my blog but I have started...

Take Care, Luv Heids

Helen said...

Hi De,

I was wondering what had happened to you and glad to see you are back in blogland.

Helen

Helen said...

Oooops forgot to say.... Lynda, Tereasa ( friend of mine) and me ( of course) are doing the Noahs Ark project too, so it will be interesting to see them finished.

Helen