Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The things that I have been making .........

Here are some pictures of what I have been making!

The first photos are what I made my very good friend Lisa for her birthday .............

.......some cushions from a panel ;
a bookmark ;











and this cute card which has beads for sprinkles

Then there were some suffolk puffs and a teddy heart hanging for some people who needed some support through some tough times .................




"Blair" bear for another friend's birthday



The mug bag for Lyndy which was the first of the Prim Treasures Swaps for 2008.






I made this pig for a friend who collects them instead

of giving her a birthday card.





And the latest thing finished is this little bear which is for a friend of Alysa's......




If you have made it down to here thank you for showing an interest! I am currently working on quilt for me (Vintage Bears) and the Prim Treasures Cinderberry Stitches swap for Razzy

I have also made something for Vix for her birthday but cant show you a photo yet - the parcel wont be there until today or tomorrow!

De

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been busy, I love the bear she looks adorable

Jen said...

Wow you really have done lots. Great to see you blogging again.

Jenny

keslyn said...

Well done, what a busy girl you have been.
Kerry

Sarah said...

Oh De, you have been busy!!
x Sarah

Helen said...

I was wondering where you have been and then here you are with lots of great projects.

Good going,

Helen